Information we require for an immigration test
Please note that unless immigration Canada has requested the test, EasyDNA cannot assist you.
We need to know who is required to take part in the test and the location of each test participant. We can then go on to recommend the test most suited to your needs. Our immigration DNA test can be conducted as paternity tests with mother, father and child or we can carry out relationship tests to prove a biological relationship between siblings, aunt/uncle etc. The price of the Immigration DNA test is $499. Payment can be made by MasterCard or Visa or by Money Order or Cheque. Payment can also be made with a 50% deposit to commence testing and the balance paid before the reports are released.
Our fees for immigration testing include: courier costs and the testing process. An additional charge may be applicable for overseas sample collection.
Visit our paternity testing page if you do not need your test for immigration purposes.
What does the immigration testing process involve?
We will require a Copy of the Letter Sent to the Client From the embassy. It can be sent via fax to our Toronto office on Fax: 416 644 8801 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is required in full or a minimum of a 50% deposit is required before sample collection is arranged and initiated. Full payment will be required before the immigration DNA testing reports are released.
- Canadian sponsors will have to have samples collected at the nearest possible collection site to the client.
- The client must bring government issued photo ID (ie: driver’s license or passport) AND two passport sized photographs to the sample collection appointment.
- Once samples are collected, they will be forward to our Immigration Department for testing.
Testing for immigration when test participants live outside Canada
If the immigration DNA test is done outside Canada, the embassy will need to be contacted by the client either by e-mail or fax to initiate sample collections of the applicants.
- The applicant will be contacted by the embassy for sample collection arrangements.
- Once samples are collected, the embassy forwards the samples to our immigration department for testing.
- Results are ready in 5 Working Days.
The final report is sent to the embassy by mail, e-mail and/or fax once testing is completed. This report will also be sent to the client. Immigration DNA testing can even be carried out when test participants live outside Canada. In such cases, EasyDNA will coordinate the dispatch of kits to the required address. Additional fees may apply. Click here for more about sending immigration DNA test kits to different locations.