Immigration DNA Testing
easyDNA Canada offer you immigration DNA testing that is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) for immigration purposes. We can provide our services anywhere in Canada including the cities of Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal.
This accreditation is a laboratory’s quality assurance and shows its technical competence based on international requirements.
Please note that unless immigration Canada has requested the test, easyDNA cannot assist you.
Information we require for an immigration test?
We need to know who is required to take part in the test and the location of each test participant. We can then go on to recommend the test most suited to your needs. Our immigration tests can be conducted as paternity tests with mother, father and child or we can carry out relationship tests to prove a biological relationship between siblings, aunt/uncle etc.
Visit our paternity testing page if you do not need your test for immigration purposes.
How much is the test and how do I pay?
Our fees for immigration testing start at CAD$750.00 inclusive of collection charges*, courier costs and the testing process. *An additional charge may be applicable for overseas sample collection.
Payment can be made by MasterCard or Visa or by Money Order or Cheque made payable to easyDNA Limited. Payment can also be made with a 50% deposit to commence testing and the balance paid before the reports are released.
What does the immigration testing process involve?
We will require a Copy of the Letter Sent to the Client From the embassy. It can be sent via fax to our Toronto office on Fax: 416 644 8801 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is required in full or a minimum of a 50% deposit is required before sample collection is arranged and initiated. Full payment will be required before the testing reports are released.
- Our immigration department will make appointments for Canadian sponsors to have samples collected at the nearest possible collection site to the client.
- The client must bring government issued photo ID (ie: driver's license or passport) AND two passport sized photographs to the sample collection appointment.
- Once samples are collected, they will be forward to our Immigration Department for testing.
Testing for immigration when test participants live outside Canada
The embassy will be contacted by our immigration department either by e-mail or fax to initiate sample collections of the applicants.
- The applicant will be contacted by the embassy for sample collection arrangements.
- Once samples are collected, the embassy forwards the samples to our immigration department for testing.
- Results are ready in 5 Working Days.
The final report is sent to the embassy by mail, e-mail and/or fax once testing is completed. This report will also be sent to the client.
Let's discuss your immigration DNA test
We always recommend you contact us to discuss your test; alternatively, you can have us call you. easyDNA is your trusted company for approved immigration DNA testing to Canada.